Friday, January 14, 2011

my personality

i dont like to see all the pains and harsh realities in the world.i like to think there isnt good people and bad people. i like to think everyone is good and bad, ying and yang.i have extremes in emotions. when im happy, im too happy and when im sad, im too sad.Im very good at understanding people and almost always know whats behind a person's motivations.a lot of people take my kindness for weakness, but im not the puchover some people might think. i have a very strong character and will defend what i believe in. i work hard for things i believe in like my education, for instance.I can also be very lazy, but only when it comes to things that I dont care about.

I have extreme compassion for people and will grieve with people in tough times.
I trust my gut feelings all the time because there always right. My downfall is most likely my sensitivity and inability to reject another person. I dont like rejection and try to treat others the way I want to be treated so I will rarely say no to a person because i dont want to hurt their feelings. I always help my friends with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good makes me feel good. thats the main reason i love Christmas so much. buying people gifts and seeing them like what i got them makes me feel good.

i have the habit of picking the worst boyfriends and friends. guys who cheat a lot and are low-lifes and friends that are gossipers and two-faced.if i could just be with a guy who is loyal and committed and trust worthy than all will be peaceful in my world. but i honestly achieve the most when im single and dont hang out with my friends. and when i do hang out with friends theirs a lot of clubbing and drinking and fun times ill never remember lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment