Friday, January 7, 2011

when i was attacked by a dog :o(

it was a hot summer day in hartford ct. i was 13 years old. my best fiend who also lived on my street decided he wanted to take his step-fathers dogs for a walk since they were always locked up in a crate all day. his step father had just got himself a new red nose pitt and they named it cujo because it was mean. the other dog which they had for a while was also a red nose pitt and his name was rocko. so i was walking rocko and my friend jean was walking cujo. after a few blocks we decided to switch dogs. well we kept walking and then we got back to our street. when i saw we were by my house i decided to run with cujo, well i dont know what cujo was thinking but that he turned at bit a chunk of my thigh. since i was wearing shorts he literally had a good chunk of my thigh in his mouth. than he started moving his head side to side really fast. i than punched him in the nose fearful that he would bite off the flesh from my leg. than he bit my arm and again moved his head side to side (the whole time not even growling or showing his teeth) so i punched him on the side of the head but he still wouldn't let go so i punched him in the nose again and he let go. than he bite my knee and i remember in slow motion i looked to the side and saw my friend just standing there in shock not doing anything and just standing there watching. so i screamed "come get this fuckin dog!!!!!!!!" so he ran over and grabbed the leash and pulled him off of me. i had blood all over me and there was blood all over the dog. i started crying because i thought i had chunks of flesh missing and i was ganna bleed to death. so i ran upstairs into my house and my mom was in the kitchen cooking and she turned around and screamed. she yelled "what happen?" i said through my sobs "i was attacked by a dog" she grabbed her keys, turned off the stove, and we got into her car. the whole time i was crying hysterically. she pulls out of the driveway and speeds toward the hospital which is only like 5 blocks from my house. i dont really remember what happen after that because it was a long time ago and not really memorable but i remember i was laying on the hosp. bed and a lady from social services was there and the doctor was there. he said i needed 12 stitches, 2 for each  puncture wound. i was crying and crying and it didnt hurt getting the stitches but i was just in shock from seeing all the blood. after we got home i just laid down on the couch and fell asleep. the next day my mom ordered pizza (my fav.) and we were in my front porch. my friend and his stepfather came over to see how i was. his stepfather's mouth dropped when he saw my arms and legs. he said he was sorry and he told him not to take the dogs out the create. he asked if we were ganna sue him and my mom said we should. he apologized and they left. the next day my friend came by my house again and said his step father doesnt have the dog anymore because he gave it to his friend and his friend has 3 kids. i was so pissed when he told me that. its like this dog attacked me and now your ganna give it to someone with kids??? wtf is wrong with you????

well i still have the scares on my arms and legs and when i wear short sleeve shirts everyone asks me why o have those scares on my forearms and i have to tell them this story over and over again :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment