Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i practice kabbalah

i was brought up as a catholic. baptized, had my first communion, went to church every Sunday, attempted to do my confirmation, but i had questions about my religion that not even a priest could answer, like if god made the earth why didnt he mention dinosaurs?? so were Adam and eve made b4 the dinosaurs??? it confused me and they had no answer. i didnt want to believe in a religion that made no sence to me. and also i felt like maybe the government messed with the bible. but these are just my opinions. im not saying the bible is fake, im not saying that at all. but im just confused on whether it was messed with. i have questions and doubts. but i still believe in god. so than i learned about kabbalah. i learned that kabbalah isnt a religion, but a way to understand ur purpose. it made more sence to me. i also learned u could be catholic, or Buddhist, or any religion and still practice kabbalah. im still learning more about it but i find it very interesting. it helped me see the world differently. i enjoy learning about it, and meditating, and becoming closer with god.

No comments:

Post a Comment