Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the worst date ive ever been on

well when i was 17 i went to the mall one day with my brother Joe and his friend Ryan. well this kid my age comes up to me and starts asking me if i wanted something to eat at the food court and was basically spitting game to me. well i thought he was cute. he was Dominican and white, tall and had the cutest face. so i let him buy me some of those ice cream dots and he gave me his number and we went our separate ways.

a week went buy and i was still thinking about him so i decided to give him a call even though my brother had a bad feeling about him. he picks up and we started talking about what we thought about each other went we met at the mall last week. he than asked me out on a date so i said ok. we decided to go to this Italian bakery at the corner of my street (its a bakery but also a cafe). i ordered a coffee and a slice of chocolate mousse cake. he ordered a giant chocolate cannoli and a chocolate milk shake. while eating i ask him how old he is which he replied he was 17 just like me. i asked him where he lives and he says basically the other side of town. than he starts to tell me that he was adopted and spent his whole life in foster care going home from home. now, i have a few friends who grew up in foster care and i didnt think much of it.

after our little dessert he decides to pay so we stood up and through away our garbage and went to return our plates even though we really didnt have to and i see him whip out a credit card. in my head im thinking why does he have a credit card? he swipes it and gets his recite and we leave. i asked him how did he get a credit card and he says its his foster moms and she let him borrow it. in my head im like yea right.

while we were walking back to my house i told him that tomorrow was my brothers 14th birthday. hes like oh than we should get him something so we go inside a supper market i live like 1 block away from and he buys a large cake and a huge teddy bear for me and some toy handcuffs and all kinds of stuff. he than pulls out his credit card and im thinking wow he's ganna mess up his moms credit, but i didnt say anything cuz hes buying all this stuff for me n my brother so i let him.

when we got back to my house i emptied all the bags and yelled SURPRISE JO HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!! my brother was so happy. without my realizing he bought my brother a cellphone and min. cards along with the cake and my huge teddy bear and the toy handcuffs. so we start eating cake and joking around and my brother asked whose toy hand cuffs are those and he said well there mines. than he looks at me with a smile and im thinking oh ok so he bought all this stuff now he wants to handcuff me somewhere yea right! so i say ok so i think u should go now im tired. he says ok ill call my mom so he calls her and she picks him up infront of the house and all of a sudden hes like hey im goin back to the mall tomorrow so you should come with me and when he said that im like hell yea he gots a credit card.

the next day his mom picks me up and drops us off at the mall. we're walking around and he was telling me how he wants to spoil me and buy me a ring and blahblahblah so im like im kinda hungry let go to the food court. when we got there it was packed! so im making my way to the pizza stand and all of a sudden i turn back and a pregnant lady is screaming in Spanish at my friend. so than i was like what did she say and hes like nothin lets go. while we were sitting eating our pizza 2 mall cops come up to us and says excuse me sur but a pregnant lady came to us and said you grabbed her butt. my mouth dropped. he was denieing it but we both got kicked out and he called his mom on a pay phone to pick him up. well his mom came after having spoke to the mall cops and she was raging mad. than we got in the car and she starts saying how she had a bad day with her card being stolen and now having to pick her foster son up from the mall for grabbing a pregnant lady's ass than she says the bill came in the mail and she's in debt now and shes canceled her card like 10 mins b4 she picked us up.

after she dropped me off at home i said sorry and bye. i was so embarrassed about what happen and  even thou he called me like 100 times after our date i never picked up the phone. well 3 years later i was at the same mall with my little cousin buying clothes and this bummy looking guy with dirty ripped clothes comes up to me and says hi jess remember me? he smelled like onions. i was like ummmm no! hes like its me, remember we went on that date n i bought ur brother a cake. at that point i remembered who he was and i was surprised how bad he looked. my cousin looked up at me and said, jess u dated HIM! in my head im like what kind of influence would that be to my little cousin if she knew i dated this bumb. so i said, hell no i dont even know who you are get away from me or im going to tell those mall cops over there and then i smiled at him because i remembered when we dated for those 2 days and he grabbed that pregnant ladies ass. first of all why would u grab any ones ass if ur on a date and 2 why a pregnant woman. he was a scum bag and me and my cousin walked off and i never seen or heard of him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment