Tuesday, January 4, 2011

birthday parties to make up for

so like i have never had a birthday party after the age of 14. i had only one after the age of 14 when i was 19. it bothers me a lot because i feel like i should make up for all those parties i should have had. well, i turned 21 last year and my mom said she was ganna throw me a huge 21st bday part but instead through my brother a graduation party and just took me out for dinner instead. in 2 months im ganna be 22. so i figure im ganna throw myself a huge birthday party.....but my brother says why throw a huge party for urself if ur only turning 22. who has a huge party at 22? so im in a bit confused. but u know what i think im ganna do it because i deserve a good party to celebrate my 22nd birthday! im ganna invite all my friends n family over and make a big dinner and make myself a cake and make myself feel special for the birthdays i was depressed about. i mean its painful watching all ur family having sweet 16 birthday parties and 21st birthday parties and on ur birthday u spend it alone. why am i not worth it? well im done letting my mother disappoint me. im ganna be 22 and im celebrating for all the partied i must make up for!

im ganna have a bottle of alcohol to symbolize my 21st and a tiara to symbolize my 16th. and the cake will have a regular 22 cuz it is my 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment